The migration of young people in Kurdistan
Kurdistan is a region in Iraq in the Middle East, which has an independence governance, parliament and government. Migration that has now becomes a phenomenon in Kurdish society, particularly at the beginning of 2014 due to deterioration Kurdistan’s situation, arrival of ISIS and crises by crises such as poverty, unemployment and delay of employment in all ministries.
The migrations of young people began and mostly are male. But unfortunately, after an end of ISIS war and reduction of tensions in Iraq, the situation in Kurdistan Region is still not enough. In recent years, thousands of young people have migrated illegally to European countries; dozens of them have been sacrificed. Those who go abroad in Kurdistan 95 per cent are young’s people between the ages of 15 and 25 years old.
Young people like anyone else always need job opportunities to prove their ability and attain economic achievements. Moreover to prove their existence in society and hopes for the future, but when this opportunity does not permit it, disappointment, and failure are controlling them. Thus they will not find a place to create their own existence.
“The reason for the migration of young people”
1. This migration is disappointing the people due to accumulated economic problems, political problems and internal conflicts of the parties. As people flee that ISIS will not end, yesterday was Ba’athists. Today is ISIS, tomorrow is the PMF, and the day after tomorrow is something else. People will be disappointed that political problems of this community will never be resolved.
2. One of the reasons for young’s migration in the Kurdistan Region is a lack of well education, the education system in our country, our government, our state, our society’s perspective is not organized in order to create a productive human beings.
3. This migration is dangerous migration for the future of Kurdish national security.
4. Those who emigrate are not just unemployed people, they are not the ones who are poor, some of them are jobless, otherwise some of them have good incomes, and most importantly, migration is not only for Kurdish people, it is the migration of capitalists.
5. Jobless and lack of jobs in the private sector and government are the main reasons for young people’s migration to abroad.
6. The basic necessities that every young person wishes for, such as having a place of residence, getting a marriage, and then ignoring young people.
“Solving the migration phenomenon”
1. Improving the country’s economic situation through accurate and scientific programs.
2. Revive the country and restart reform and full service projects.
3. Helping young people to get marriage and helping them to create new lives.
4. Imposing the rule of law between the classes of society.
5. Controlling business side and determine an appropriate price, preventing the creation of expensiveness