Four major factors threaten the planet, disturbing the balances of international relations.
1.Climate Change, as a result of environmental pollution, global warming and famine, on the one hand has caused natural disasters (only in a month more than $30 billion damaged of floods in Pakistan), on the other hand it has caused water shortages and threats global food security.
2.The crisis and consequences of the Russian-Western War. The cost of the war from February 24, 2022 to mid-October 2022 is estimated at $3 trillion. The biggest consequence is that the natural gas crisis and high energy prices have led to unprecedented inflation in Europe and the United States.
3.The nuclear proliferation crisis. Except five permanent members of the Security Council, numerous countries such as Pakistan, Israel, Iran and North Korea have acquired or are close to nuclear weapons.
4.The crisis of common “inequality” in all democratic and non-democratic countries, the middle class is decreasing. Currently, 750,000 children in Yemen are in need of food and are starving.
Furthermore, statistics and signs for Europe in particular and the world in general display that the Western capitalist system can no longer afford to run the world:
Before the Ukraine crisis and increases in energy markets, the coronavirus in 2020 and 2021 has caused tens of trillions of dollars in damage to the global economy and total production levels around the world.
– According to Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Anatoliyovych Shmyhal, the war has cost Ukraine $750 billion and 10 million Ukrainians have fled to Poland and other European countries.
– Since the beginning of October 2022, energy prices in Europe have risen by 84%.
– Germany has allocated 200 billion Euros to battle high energy prices this winter.
– The British Pound has never fallen as much since 1976, and the Euro has never fallen as much in the 30 years of the currency.
Should the Kurds wait for an opportunity?
A gap (just a gap) hit the North Stream-2 gas pipeline, and Western civilization shook and questioned itself! For thousands of years, every weapon has been tested against the Kurds. They have been massacred thousands of times. The Kurds still exist and their civilization, language, culture, flag and symbols are still shining.
“Changes” can be good; it can be “bad” I think the Kurds have profited greatly from Western “modernity”. He could have benefited much, much more, but because he did not understand it, or understood it too late, he could not properly match the global groups. Here in general:-
– As it occurs, by the end of 2022, the price of oil and natural gas will rise significantly. In any case, the price of oil is between $125 and $150 a barrel. Oil prices will certainly fall to $40 or $50 in the coming years. If the Kurds do not take advantage of this opportunity today, build a strong infrastructure, make and diversify sources of income, so when will the opportunity be taken advantage of?
The biggest threat to the Kurds, to the Kurdish, individuals and institutions is that they always underestimate themselves. The Kurdish feeling of self-inferiority towards the surrounding dominant nations, the feeling of self-inferiority of the Kurdish individual and even the Kurdish elite and thinkers towards the outside world, does not create the motivation to rely on themselves and secure strong support for themselves. At this moment, I am thinking only about the 60th Street Circle of Sulaimani. There are dozens of different parties, groups and factions. All of them are working for the sake for their own and refusing the others. You can enlarge the image to the whole Kurdistan Region, then to the whole Kurdistan.