Introduction: In recent years, the world has seen major developments, such as the emergence of enormous enterprises, forced retirement, information exchange and fierce competition between business companies. All these factors created various job opportunities and the result was the emergence of a new style of job opportunity. Meanwhile, young people and graduates of different fields of universities and colleges faced various obstacles and problems in order to earn a piece of bread. Even well-known companies have had to assign heads of human resources to multinational companies to take over employment issue. Often students have been successful academically, but cannot be employed or find an appropriated position for themselves due to they cannot introduce themselves properly. Companies try to choose the best from the applicant and the CV submitted to them.
Preparing for the interview:
Before the interview, you should unify yourself in such a way that you look brilliant during the interview, you should be important in the eyes of the committee. At this stage you need to explore your anxiety not merely to the job but to the company, factory, and the place as well. For example, maybe your next job is a bank, you needed to know about the institution, or it is a pharmacy that needed to know the uses and features of competitors’ products.
Information required for the applicant about the company or factory is not only related to the number of sections, location of employees and pros and cons of the organization, but also the structure of the organization, number of employees, main competitors, main products and services. Etc. This information should be available with the applicant.
The information necessary for the applicant’s future work: The advertisement through which the applicant applied, describes the duties and rights of the vacancy, and the company’s prospects toward the applicant. Your resume and interviews should be appropriate to your enthusiasm for the job.
Here you will learn about the following:
• Name of your future job.
• Responsibility for your job.
• Working requirements.
• The organization’s vision.
About the interview:
Try to acquire all the information about everything related to the interview. Because it helps you prepare better, such as;
• The names, ranks and positions of the people who are interviewing you.
•The manner in which questions are asked.
1. before leaving home, make sure you have all the necessary documents for the interview. It is also important to be clean, because shower creates correct weight for the body and confidence for the soul. Moreover to avoid traffic overcrowding, it is important to be present at the requested appointment about 45 minutes before.
2. You must be present 15 minutes in advance. The receptionist should be aware of your arrival, because the interview committee does not like those who are late and inhale when reach the committee.
3. There is no delay in the date of interview except for the following reasons:
b. Death of a family member.
c. Unexpected reasons. The applicant’s mistake is not to inform the committee of his absence on time.
Whatever the purpose of the interviews, research has shown that there should be two principles in the interview to achieve the right results (perseverance and honesty). Determining the purpose and location of the visit, all these factors contribute to the success of the selection process, and finally deciding on the most suitable among those who want to work in the organization.